Author Topic: Different frequencies in Vincennes  (Read 706 times)

SX1979

• Conductor
Different frequencies in Vincennes
« on: February 07, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »

I was looking on the internet for scanner frequencies (police/fire/EMS) for Vincennes, the site I was on shows  all area businesses that use radios. I noticed that it shows 40 different frequencies in the 160 range and 15 in the 800 range for CSX Transportation. Are these for maintenance or does anyone know.

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
Re: Different frequencies in Vincennes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 10:21:05 AM »
ATCS, digital comm and then any off frequency for MofW and Police, every road and yard channel, dispatcher comm and so on.  Use to have a radio block line too up here but that is gone.

shane_man15

• Mogul
  • Back to building quality Honda products again.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
ATCS, digital comm and then any off frequency for MofW and Police, every road and yard channel, dispatcher comm and so on.  Use to have a radio block line too up here but that is gone.
Speaking of ATCS, did you ever find a cheaper antenna and magnetic mount that wouldn't run me into the ground?  ;D
Shane Smiley (shane_man15)

Modeler of the Muncie, Richmond, and Fernald Railway.
Train horns are also my thing.

GIMME A CORVETTE ALREADY!

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:03:33 PM »
Speaking of ATCS, did you ever find a cheaper antenna and magnetic mount that wouldn't run me into the ground?  ;D

Nope, you can land them for around $30 range, but you gotta go looking.  Like Universal and other places.