Author Topic: IHB track maps  (Read 2235 times)

central1751

• Dispatcher
  • 6.6 miles from destiny. April 30th 1900
IHB track maps
« on: October 27, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »
Does anybody have a map of IHB's trackage around Chicago ect? I used to have a nice wall size one, but several moves later I cannot find it anymore.  Thanks  Mike

HoosierVirg

• President
Re: IHB track maps
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:32 PM »
Does anybody have a map of IHB's trackage around Chicago ect? I used to have a nice wall size one, but several moves later I cannot find it anymore.  Thanks  Mike

http://www.dhke.com/ihbarchive/ihbmaps.html
Have a good and safe day!

Go Reds!

CSX_CO

• Tycoon
  • Ok...lets get our stories straight......
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »
IHB website sells the CORA Guides map to Chicago.  Its something like 3'x6' though I had it photocopied down to a more manageable size (something like 2' x 3')

Practice Safe CSX

HoosierVirg

• President
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
IHB website sells the CORA Guides map to Chicago.  Its something like 3'x6' though I had it photocopied down to a more manageable size (something like 2' x 3')

Practice Safe CSX
I got two of those when they first came out, there was an ad in TRAINS, really a great map for Chicago and its railroads. Gave one of them to one of the guys at the Whitewater, he was running for CSX into Chicago at that time. I had mine laminated down at Staples in Madison and it is on the wall above my computer along with my map of the USofA and all the railroads.
Have a good and safe day!

Go Reds!