Author Topic: Who says wet "belles" don't look good?  (Read 3093 times)

CSX_CO

• Tycoon
  • Ok...lets get our stories straight......
Re: Who says wet "belles" don't look good?
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 10:11:49 AM »
What????????? Ive heard of no trains on major holidays but on labor day? and what is MED?

Letsee, thus far this year alone, we didn't run any "freight trains" on New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, or July 4th, unless they were intermodal or to ensure other customer commitments.  This time around, running automotive trains, intermodal, grain, and coal.

MED, that's where Q106/Q107 get loaded and unloaded at.  Its a Marion, Oh industrial park.

Practice Safe CSX

KCSLOVER94

• President
  • Kansas City Southern - The only original.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »
All of those are major holidays like I said. So right now there is no Q106. And I know what your talking about now they put the enginnes on the wye during the day. I thought it was the schneider facility though.
KCS-The Only Original

CSX_CO

• Tycoon
  • Ok...lets get our stories straight......
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »
All of those are major holidays like I said. So right now there is no Q106. And I know what your talking about now they put the enginnes on the wye during the day. I thought it was the schneider facility though.

So, basically, every Holiday is major, except labor day?  I would consider Thanksgiving and Christmas major Holidays.  The rest, not that important in the grand scheme of things.  My opinion only of course.

They park the power outside of the facility on a siding that parallels the Indy Line up close to Pole Lane Road.  MED has their own switcher to spot the train.  Schneider runs the ramp facility, but its called "MED" because its located inside the Marion Industrial Park in an old Military storage facility.  There is more than just Schneider inside there, there are other industries, logistics firms, and even an automobile transload.

Practice Safe CSX

KCSLOVER94

• President
  • Kansas City Southern - The only original.
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
No MLK Day St. Patricks day days like those. And wow thats a lot of industries. Hopefully 106 does make an appearance.
KCS-The Only Original