Author Topic: 2010 Jingle Rail  (Read 967 times)

speedyd

• Dispatcher
2010 Jingle Rail
« on: November 16, 2010, 07:42:13 PM »
I encourage all of you rail fans to go to the Eiteljorg Museum in Indy to see the great Holiday G scale layout. This is a creation of Paul Busse that takes you on a joruney from Indy to the western national Parks served by train. Paul uses all natural material, except for the hot glue. This a very creative layout. Most Rail fans told over the weekend they would be back without kids to admire this nature lay out.

Paul also has 4 other lay outs for the holidays. One is near by Chicago ans has done a year around lay out in Cincinnati.
High & Dry Line

INprinter

• Willing to railfan for deep fried pickles!
  • Global Moderator
  • Mogul
  • Licensed Ham Radio Operator - K9SVL
Re: 2010 Jingle Rail
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »
I visited the Jingle Rails train layout at the Eiteljorg Museum today. Have to say that it is quite the layout and the crowd was up all afternoon. For those of you who don't make it their for a visit I have posted quite a few pictures at the following URL:

http://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad4/inprinter/Eiteljorg%20Museum%20-%20Jingle%20Rails%20Train%20Layout/

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Inprinter
Shelbyville-1st RR in IN: 7/4/1834. 1st RR abandoned in IN: K&S RR 1854, 26 miles. Making IN RR history. Without photons photography would be a black art. You can never get cornered in the Roundhouse.