The car we were discussing is THI&E 81, built in 1902 by Jewett for the Indianapolis and Martinsville Rapid Transit. It was part of a farm house at 56th & Guion Road in Indianapolis. The Union Traction car body that was parked at the Museum entrance is 429, named "Noblesville". It was the first car rolled into the shop building donated by Doc Blackburn in 1975 and has not been outdoors since. We also recovered UT 437, "Marion", from a farmhouse near Martinsville and IRR/UT 447, originally Indianapolis & Cincinnati 606, from a home East of Kokomo. All were stripped and sold as bodies at the Anderson shop.