Author Topic: Cincyconnect - Chris Mayhew  (Read 711 times)

Cincyconnect

• Brakeman
Cincyconnect - Chris Mayhew
« on: September 01, 2020, 03:12:29 PM »
Thanks for accepting me into the group.

I'm passionate about railroad history in general, but specifically as it relates to Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and points south on routes to Florida.

I'm currently the Cicninnati Railroad Club president. I grew up in Ludlow, Kentucky and now I live in Cincinnati. I've spent quite a bit of time railfanning around Indiana, and now I'm researching Indiana more than ever for personal interest with no specific projects relating to Indiana in mind. But, I'm eager to share some of what I have and talk Indiana railroading. I've enjoyed seeing some of the old tower photos on the site.

I hope to share some good written conversation/correspondence.

-Chris Mayhew
Cincinnati, Ohio

ScottFlood

• Chief Dispatcher
Re: Cincyconnect - Chris Mayhew
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 06:54:33 AM »
Welcome, Chris!

IU_Tower

• Mogul
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 02:47:59 PM »
Thanks for accepting me into the group.

I'm passionate about railroad history in general, but specifically as it relates to Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and points south on routes to Florida.

I'm currently the Cicninnati Railroad Club president. I grew up in Ludlow, Kentucky and now I live in Cincinnati. I've spent quite a bit of time railfanning around Indiana, and now I'm researching Indiana more than ever for personal interest with no specific projects relating to Indiana in mind. But, I'm eager to share some of what I have and talk Indiana railroading. I've enjoyed seeing some of the old tower photos on the site.

I hope to share some good written conversation/correspondence.

-Chris Mayhew
Cincinnati, Ohio

Do you know Chris Edwards or Lee Drake?
Former resident of Indiana, now living at the beach in NC

Cincyconnect

• Brakeman
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 10:49:22 PM »
Yes, but not super well. Lots of online interactions with those two gentlemen though. We're Facebook friends.