Author Topic: Are there recent updates for Indiana New Castle district for ATCS monitor??  (Read 827 times)

Washburn

• Brakeman
i tried to run my ATCS for use in New Castle district and it wont connect. I looked through the forum and found a old link that Indyspy use to use to upload current/updated files for New Castle but it seems to be a dead link. Is he hosting the files somewhere else or is there not a server for New Castle anymore??

Thanks...Joe
If you race a train and you lose..there's no prize for 2nd place.

rrnut282

• Mogul
  • I'm a Hoosier Railfan!
The host server is on AT&T.  Per Indyspy, either there is a cut cable somewhere or the modem is fried. 

Hopefully, they fix the issue quickly.  I'm not holding my breath, as last month AT&T left my house (and half of the town) internet-free for 9 days due to a cut F/O line a block from their office.  I no longer use them.   
rrnut2-8-2
(Mike)

trafficcritic

• Dispatcher
Try looking for it in Yahoo Groups ATCS group for the downloads.  I have one of the more recent MDBs but I think there is a receiver down in Muncie or something because the map never turns red when there is a train near the interlocking there.

EDIT: I just tried to connect and it won't.  So the server is indeed down.

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
The main server for the region is down til mid week

indyspy

• Tycoon
  • Resident ATCS guru.
The magic 8 ball is working again
If in doubt, Notch it out!

rrnut282

• Mogul
  • I'm a Hoosier Railfan!
 :D
rrnut2-8-2
(Mike)

Washburn

• Brakeman
well i went on the yahoo group and the last update shows 3/14/2018 which is the same files i got from here when indyspy would do his updates so im gonna assume i have the latest...the feed is working now. I lost the bookmark i had on here which had the updates that indyspy would put up every so often....thanks guys
If you race a train and you lose..there's no prize for 2nd place.

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
Changes coming since ns started renamjng stuff. Hold tight

trafficcritic

• Dispatcher
I haven't checked it lately but is the CP229/Walnut St interlocking in Muncie properly showing when the movements are lined?

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
Yes both roads

rrnut282

• Mogul
  • I'm a Hoosier Railfan!
Changes coming since ns started renamjng stuff. Hold tight
Looks like they re-named all the East x West x control points with unique names on the New Castle District in Indiana, but Ohio remains unchanged.  (or is that phase II?)

As a side note, did the renaming require a re-load of PTC, and could that contribute to the incident in Cincy?
rrnut2-8-2
(Mike)

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
All the cp names at sidings are changed next uodate will reflect that

indyspy

• Tycoon
  • Resident ATCS guru.
The update has been posted,

http://Inrd.gotdns.com/atcsfiles

This will be the primary way to get my files for the foreseeable future. Yahoo is deleting the email group within a month.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 08:50:13 PM by indyspy »
If in doubt, Notch it out!

trainmaster53

• Tycoon
Indyspy, have you seen what is going on with Yahoo on the INRD Yahoo Site. My Question is will we be able to continue to Post our Sighting on it? Thought I would ask you here.