Author Topic: HO and G scale trains at the Autism Ability Festival this Saturday 4/27/2019  (Read 162 times)

central1751

• Dispatcher
  • 6.6 miles from destiny. April 30th 1900
Myself and a friend will be setting up our G scale and my Marklin HO portable layout tomorrow at the large Autism Ability Festival at the Indiana state fairgrounds in Indianapolis.  10am till 4pm.   If you are your children are on the spectrum or you suspect they might be on the spectrum, this is the place to be tomorrow.  Pretty much anybody that is a provider of services for the autism community from childhood to adult will be there with a booth.  Lots of stuff for the kids to do, face painting, bounce house(I think), food ect.   If you are sound sensitive(like I am), it would be a good idea to bring your noise canceling headset or hearing protection to wear as it will be a bit noisy in there.  My friend Brad and I do this to one, give the kids something fun to watch and to support local hobby shop Zionsville Train Depot.  No charge to get into the event, but its $8 to park.     Mike the Aspie