Author Topic: new hire from Auburn  (Read 606 times)

B+O5592

• Brakeman
new hire from Auburn
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:17:48 PM »
Greetings!
I have been lurking on this board for quite a while, and though that I would sign up as it seems to be a good bunch of people.
I enjoy RR history, collect RR items a bit, and model HO scale B&O 'transition' period equipment.
I see that there are actual RR men on here, and I have a few questions regarding actual/normal operations.

Rick

• Mogul
  • Conrail #1
Re: new hire from Auburn
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:30:26 PM »
Welcome to the board.  Lots of information from many people on here.  Yes, there are some railroaders on here but I assure you guys that don’t work for a railroad know quite a bit of information as well.  Any questions you have, ask away and there’s someone on here that will have the answer. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IU_Tower

• Mogul
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:09:21 PM »
Welcome to the board.  Lots of information from many people on here.  Yes, there are some railroaders on here but I assure you guys that don’t work for a railroad know quite a bit of information as well.  Any questions you have, ask away and there’s someone on here that will have the answer. 

If you're a RR employee, message a moderator and see if they can add you to the "secret" board. It's set up for RR employees only.... (and I'm not a RR employee)
Former resident of Indiana, now living at the beach in NC

Rick

• Mogul
  • Conrail #1
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 11:10:33 PM »
If you're a RR employee, message a moderator and see if they can add you to the "secret" board. It's set up for RR employees only.... (and I'm not a RR employee)
Really, I’ve never heard of that?

IU_Tower

• Mogul
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 11:53:35 PM »
Really, I’ve never heard of that?

Yeah. Any of the mods or admins can add an employee to it. Not visible to us “regular” folks.

Former resident of Indiana, now living at the beach in NC

Rick

• Mogul
  • Conrail #1
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
Yeah. Any of the mods or admins can add an employee to it. Not visible to us “regular” folks.

Ok, thanks