Author Topic: Columbus Area Railroad Club (Indiana) Annual FREE Train Show and Swap Meet.  (Read 446 times)

UPkid

• Conductor

The 18th Annual Columbus Area Railroad Club Train Show and Swap Meet will be happening during the Heart Nut Festival being held in Johnson County Park. Festival attractions include craft vendors, entertainment, kids activities, delicious food, and more. Plus, The Indiana Live Steamers will be giving train rides at their home here in Johnson County Park across from the Festival Area.

The Show will feature the 5 Operating layouts of the Columbus Area Railroad Club in N, HO, 3 rail O,
ON-30 and Z Scales. There has been lots of progress since last year’s show so come see what we have been up to. There will be lots of treasures to buy at the Swap Meet all in air conditioned comfort!

This year the swap meet will run Saturday September 8th, from 10am-3pm. The layouts will be only open on Saturday, September 9th from 10am-7pm.   

www.columbusarearailroadclub.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Columbus-Area-Railroad-Club/197310100326186
http://jocoparks.com/
Modify message
What I would do, to be in North Platte, seeing 150 + Union Pacific trains a day... Also a fan of the INRD...

trainmaster53

• Tycoon
Tomorrow is the Big Day. Just watch the Weather. Calling for heavy Rain and Flooding in most areas.

UPkid

• Conductor
The 18th annual Columbus Area Railroad Club show and swap meet is in the books. Thanks to everyone who came out!!
What I would do, to be in North Platte, seeing 150 + Union Pacific trains a day... Also a fan of the INRD...

trainmaster53

• Tycoon
Do you know how many came to the Show. Heard that all the Stuff Out side of your show was Cancelled due to the Rain. We were going to come down to the Train Show and then go and get some Ham and Beans, But was told that the Senior Citizens Building was Dark and that No signs were up telling anyone what was going on. Heard that the Camp Grounds had several Campers there.

UPkid

• Conductor
We never got a head count, and being a free show we never pass out any tickets.  We ended having a great day, very happy with the amount of visitors.