Author Topic: "Fire and Ice" on tap for Railfans of Indianapolis Jan. 13  (Read 476 times)

Kim_Heusel

• Superintendent
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
"Fire and Ice" on tap for Railfans of Indianapolis Jan. 13
« on: January 10, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
Dennis Dunkman will present a slide program called "Fire and Ice" at the Railfans of Indianapolis meeting Saturday, January 13 at St. Andrew United Methodist Church, 2560 Villa Ave., Indianapolis. As the name implies, Dennis will show slides from the heat of summer and then contrast it with slides from the depths of winter. In addition, he will be bringing several items from his late father's collection, as well as some items of his own that are for sale. A complete list of items is attached.

RFI meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. but we start to arrive around 7 to swap greetings, news, and stories. Visitors are always welcome at our meetings.

Kim Heusel

trainmaster53

• Tycoon
Re: "Fire and Ice" on tap for Railfans of Indianapolis Jan. 13
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »
Kim, Is that Weather Permitting? The Weather that is coming in Does Not sound very good.

Kim_Heusel

• Superintendent
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: "Fire and Ice" on tap for Railfans of Indianapolis Jan. 13
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 08:03:56 AM »
Kim, Is that Weather Permitting? The Weather that is coming in Does Not sound very good.

Yes, of course weather permitting, but I am an optimist and I don't think it will get bad enough to cancel our meeting. Worst of it looks to be Friday and report I just heard is 1-3 inches of snow. If it really is too bad to meet, we will try to get the word out best we can.

Kim Heusel