Author Topic: Greetings from MP 15.7 Whiteland IN  (Read 1255 times)

TheRailFan

• Chief Dispatcher
Greetings from MP 15.7 Whiteland IN
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:10:34 PM »
Hello Community,

I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm a lifelong train fan from Whiteland IN. I tend to catch the NB and SB traffic of the LIRC and CSX railroads at MP15.7 the Whiteland Rd crossing. I also like to head over nightly to meet up with Trainmaster53 in Bargersville and catch my other favorite railroad the Indiana Railroad. I'm an Avid N scale railroader and enjoy painting and decaling my own locomotives and spend a fair amount of the year with my N Scale Club Cintrak. I miss the days of Conrail greatly I used to watch them head to Avon from my grandmas back yard at Mann Rd and Kentucky avenue and haunted the Raymond and Belmont street yard in my childhood. Now a days I love to rail-fan at the south end of the Avon yard near Lowes and at the IU line downtown at the helipad. I enjoy all the posts on this forum a lot and try to be as accurate as possible when posting myself.

Its nice to meet all of you and hope to continue reading the many interesting posts as they redo the rail line that passes thru Whiteland IN. I cross my fingers in the hopes that after they are done with that project there will be much more traffic passing my house...One can only Hope.

Best Regards,
Matt
INRDFANNING1

indrr

• Administrator
  • Tycoon
  • indrr admin
Re: Greetings from MP 15.7 Whiteland IN
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
Hello Community,

I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm a lifelong train fan from Whiteland IN. I tend to catch the NB and SB traffic of the LIRC and CSX railroads at MP15.7 the Whiteland Rd crossing. I also like to head over nightly to meet up with Trainmaster53 in Bargersville and catch my other favorite railroad the Indiana Railroad. I'm an Avid N scale railroader and enjoy painting and decaling my own locomotives and spend a fair amount of the year with my N Scale Club Cintrak. I miss the days of Conrail greatly I used to watch them head to Avon from my grandmas back yard at Mann Rd and Kentucky avenue and haunted the Raymond and Belmont street yard in my childhood. Now a days I love to rail-fan at the south end of the Avon yard near Lowes and at the IU line downtown at the helipad. I enjoy all the posts on this forum a lot and try to be as accurate as possible when posting myself.

Its nice to meet all of you and hope to continue reading the many interesting posts as they redo the rail line that passes thru Whiteland IN. I cross my fingers in the hopes that after they are done with that project there will be much more traffic passing my house...One can only Hope.

Best Regards,
Matt
INRDFANNING1
Welcome!!
Nathan Bilger
-----------------
Board Admin, Webmaster
http://www.indianarailroads.org.

Russ Schwartz

• Dispatcher
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 09:36:31 PM »
Welcome, INRDFANNING1!

-- Russ Schwartz

trainmaster53

• Jay Gould
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 09:53:35 PM »
INRDFANNING1 is in the hospital. He was taken last evening and is in CCU. Matt needs our prayers. He has 2 things going on and the DR says he will be in the hospital for a while.

BourdonBoy

• President
  • Long live the B&O and C&O!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »
INRDFANNING1 is in the hospital. He was taken last evening and is in CCU. Matt needs our prayers. He has 2 things going on and the DR says he will be in the hospital for a while.
Thanks for letting us know. Thoughts and prayers to Matt!

sent via Tapatalk

trainmaster53

• Jay Gould
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 01:11:30 PM »
Matt is still in the Hospital. He is feeling a lot better and is expected to go home sometime next week. He has a long road to recovery and will be off work for awhile. He may or may not be out watching the Auto Racks or Z550 on the L&I. Just depends on how he feels and the weather. Matt has asked me to tell everyone to keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I visited him in the Hospital on Friday and he looked good. Was thankful for the Visit. He is a member of the Cintrak n scale club. He is a van of both the INRD and L&I Railroads. So lets all keep Matt in our Prayers and help him get through this ordeal.