Author Topic: File updates to NS New Castle, NS Fort Wayne Metro GEN2, and NS Marion District  (Read 2130 times)

indyspy

• Tycoon
  • Resident ATCS guru.
File updates and goodies here.

Have fun!

http://inrd.gotdns.com/atcsfiles/

Shawn
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:59:06 PM by indyspy »
If in doubt, Notch it out!

NSHuntingtonDistrict

• Superintendent
I noticed just now that Peabody and Wabash are both orange, I've never seen them with any color before.
Extra board livin'

indyspy

• Tycoon
  • Resident ATCS guru.
I noticed just now that Peabody and Wabash are both orange, I've never seen them with any color before.

Control code coverage.

indyspy

• Tycoon
  • Resident ATCS guru.
Files have been moved to another directory on my server
http://inrd.gotdns.com/atcsfiles/

Washburn

• Brakeman
well i havent fired up this program since like 2011 and i updated to ur latest MCP Lay and ini file and i see you got A LOT more coverage now...you guys have been workin hard and its paid off cause it looks excellent...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 05:49:54 AM by Washburn »
If you race a train and you lose..there's no prize for 2nd place.

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
The entire New Castle District is online now.  Fort Wayne was lit too but we lost both sites.  Now just waiting on access to the new site there.
As always is the case we are constantly looking for new sites.

gtw

• Brakeman
I'm from Mich. and would like to know what the NS New Castle Dist. has to offer on ATCS.

Thank you,

Tom

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
New Castle district is Fort Wayne to Cincinnati main of NS Chicago to Atlanta corridor.

trafficcritic

• Conductor
First time atcsmon user here. I've got the New Castle district files (5-9-15) using muncie.dyndns.org:4800.  There's another server buffalo-atcs.org, should I be using that one too?  Most of the CF labels in the layout have turned red but they frequently turn gray and then back to red again. There are a couple such as HOS Eaton, West Camden and East Camden that have been staying mostly gray. Does that mean I will not know if there is a train on the line from those blocks?  I'm just not sure I have everything set up correctly on my end.  From time to time all the labels turn gray and I have to exit the app and restart it.  The only thing I can tell is it looks like there has been a southbound movement between Muncie and New Castle in the last 30 minutes or so. Anyway this is pretty cool.  I'd like to buy lunch for whoever made this possible. Besides this I wish I could get my BC396XT scanner optimally programmed.

CIOR

• The Second
  • Administrator
  • Jay Gould
Indyspy can answer more detailed but its a combining server so all servers feed the 1. 
You might have tou settings on thr control points set to time out too quickly check that delay is usually 5min.
As for Camdens the server there has a connectivity issue from time to time.
Otherwise all is good.