Author Topic: Cardinal/Hoosier State thru Indy  (Read 7529 times)

CSX_CO

• Tycoon
  • Ok...lets get our stories straight......
Re: Cardinal/Hoosier State thru Indy
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2019, 08:53:04 PM »
As it may be their only Transportation that They Like.

I donít like the fact I donít have a personal jet for my beck and call.  Does that mean tax payers should pay for me to fly in my own jet?

trainmaster53

• Tycoon
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2019, 11:09:10 PM »
Why don't you just drop in the State Office and Ask them. I am sure that they will be more than glad to tell you how that Like to Waste Tax Payer Dollars to Pay for their Travel Expenses. And for ERIC, I for One will Not Vote for HIM. Others need to do the Same against all of those that cut a Transportation Need, Whether you like it or Not. By the way Look at the Tax Dollars that Indianapolis is Wasting on the Their So Called RED LINE. Have already heard that the Bus Drivers are calling it a Major Headache before it is even done.

CSX_CO

• Tycoon
  • Ok...lets get our stories straight......
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2019, 11:46:19 PM »
Others need to do the Same against all of those that cut a Transportation Need, Whether you like it or Not.

Youíre confusing need with want.  You need air.  You need food.  You need water.  You donít *need* a train to Chicago.  Fly, bus, car, horse, bike, or walk. All possible ways to get to Chicago.   You just ďwantĒ the option to take the train.  Youíve said, because of your particular circumstances (which Iím sorry for btw), you havenít taken the train in years.

By the way Look at the Tax Dollars that Indianapolis is Wasting on the Their So Called RED LINE. Have already heard that the Bus Drivers are calling it a Major Headache before it is even done.

Donít like Government waste on any level, but since you brought it up.

https://www.transit.dot.gov/sites/fta.dot.gov/files/IN-Indianapolis-Red-Line-FY-18-Profile.pdf

In 2016 there were 7,800 daily trips in the ride line corridor.  If accurate, in 3.5 days, that bus route moves more people than the Hoosier state moved in a year.